Managerial accounting or management accounting focuses on providing information to be used by internal users the management this branch deals with the needs of the management rather than strict compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. Managerial accounting introduction managerial accounting is very different from financial accounting there you learned about the overall framework of accounting and how to prepare financial statements for investors and other people outside the company. Managerial accounting helps managers make decisions using an organizations financial data an understanding of managerial accounting helps you figure out how much a product costs analyze when your company breaks even and budget for expenses and future growth
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.